Real-time, in vivo intracellular recordings of caterpillar-induced depolarization waves in sieve elements using aphid electrodes
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 2, pages 674–684, July 2014
How to Cite
Salvador-Recatalà, V., Tjallingii, W. F. and Farmer, E. E. (2014), Real-time, in vivo intracellular recordings of caterpillar-induced depolarization waves in sieve elements using aphid electrodes. New Phytologist, 203: 674–684. doi: 10.1111/nph.12807
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Marie Curie IIF
- SNSF. Grant Number: 31003A–138235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!