Effects of potassium and sodium supply on drought-adaptive mechanisms in Eucalyptus grandis plantations
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 2, pages 401–413, July 2014
How to Cite
Battie-Laclau, P., Laclau, J.-P., Domec, J.-C., Christina, M., Bouillet, J.-P., de Cassia Piccolo, M., de Moraes Gonçalves, J. L., Moreira, R. M. e., Krusche, A. V., Bouvet, J.-M. and Nouvellon, Y. (2014), Effects of potassium and sodium supply on drought-adaptive mechanisms in Eucalyptus grandis plantations. New Phytologist, 203: 401–413. doi: 10.1111/nph.12810
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2013
- SOERE F-ORE-T
- US Department of Energy Terrestrial Ecosystem Sciences. Grant Number: 11-DE-SC-0006700
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF IOS-1146746, NSF EAR-1344703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!