These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide association implicates numerous genes underlying ecological trait variation in natural populations of Populus trichocarpa
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 2, pages 535–553, July 2014
How to Cite
McKown, A. D., Klápště, J., Guy, R. D., Geraldes, A., Porth, I., Hannemann, J., Friedmann, M., Muchero, W., Tuskan, G. A., Ehlting, J., Cronk, Q. C. B., El-Kassaby, Y. A., Mansfield, S. D. and Douglas, C. J. (2014), Genome-wide association implicates numerous genes underlying ecological trait variation in natural populations of Populus trichocarpa. New Phytologist, 203: 535–553. doi: 10.1111/nph.12815
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- Genome British Columbia Applied Genomics Innovation Program. Grant Number: 103BIO
- Genome Canada Large-Scale Applied Research Project. Grant Number: 168BIO
- e BioEnergy Science Center
- US Department of Energy Bioenergy Research Facility. Grant Number: DE–AC05–00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!