These authors contributed equally to this work.
Conservation and divergence of gene expression plasticity following c. 140 million years of evolution in lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta) and interior spruce (Picea glauca × Picea engelmannii)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 2, pages 578–591, July 2014
How to Cite
Yeaman, S., Hodgins, K. A., Suren, H., Nurkowski, K. A., Rieseberg, L. H., Holliday, J. A. and Aitken, S. N. (2014), Conservation and divergence of gene expression plasticity following c. 140 million years of evolution in lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta) and interior spruce (Picea glauca × Picea engelmannii). New Phytologist, 203: 578–591. doi: 10.1111/nph.12819
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- Genome Canada Large Scale Applied Research Project
- Genome BC
- Forest Genetics Council of BC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!