The intracellular delivery of TAT-aequorin reveals calcium-mediated sensing of environmental and symbiotic signals by the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Gigaspora margarita
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 3, pages 1012–1020, August 2014
How to Cite
Moscatiello, R., Sello, S., Novero, M., Negro, A., Bonfante, P. and Navazio, L. (2014), The intracellular delivery of TAT-aequorin reveals calcium-mediated sensing of environmental and symbiotic signals by the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Gigaspora margarita. New Phytologist, 203: 1012–1020. doi: 10.1111/nph.12849
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- PRIN. Grant Number: 2010CSJX4F
- Progetti di Ricerca di Ateneo. Grant Number: CPDA127210
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!