Environmentally driven evolution of Rubisco and improved photosynthesis and growth within the C3 genus Limonium (Plumbaginaceae)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 3, pages 989–999, August 2014
How to Cite
Galmés, J., Andralojc, P. J., Kapralov, M. V., Flexas, J., Keys, A. J., Molins, A., Parry, M. A. J. and Conesa, M. À. (2014), Environmentally driven evolution of Rubisco and improved photosynthesis and growth within the C3 genus Limonium (Plumbaginaceae). New Phytologist, 203: 989–999. doi: 10.1111/nph.12858
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
- Plan Nacional, Spain. Grant Number: AGL2009-07999
- BBSRC 20:20 Wheat® Institute Strategic Program. Grant Numbers: BB/J/00426X/1, BB/I002545/1, BB/I017372/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!