Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1119–1127, September 2014
How to Cite
Leslie, A. B., Beaulieu, J. M., Crane, P. R. and Donoghue, M. J. (2014), Cone size is related to branching architecture in conifers. New Phytologist, 203: 1119–1127. doi: 10.1111/nph.12864
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Homeland Security
- US Department of Agriculture
- NSF Award. Grant Numbers: #EF-0832858, #DBI-1300426
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!