Activation of MKK9-MPK3/MPK6 enhances phosphate acquisition in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1146–1160, September 2014
How to Cite
Lei, L., Li, Y., Wang, Q., Xu, J., Chen, Y., Yang, H. and Ren, D. (2014), Activation of MKK9-MPK3/MPK6 enhances phosphate acquisition in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytologist, 203: 1146–1160. doi: 10.1111/nph.12872
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2014
- State Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2012CB114200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31125006, 31030010, 30771124, 31000127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!