These authors contributed equally to this work.
When fathers are instant losers: homogenization of rDNA loci in recently formed Cardamine × schulzii trigenomic allopolyploid
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1096–1108, September 2014
How to Cite
Zozomová-Lihová, J., Mandáková, T., Kovaříková, A., Mühlhausen, A., Mummenhoff, K., Lysak, M. A. and Kovařík, A. (2014), When fathers are instant losers: homogenization of rDNA loci in recently formed Cardamine × schulzii trigenomic allopolyploid. New Phytologist, 203: 1096–1108. doi: 10.1111/nph.12873
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- European Social Fund. Grant Numbers: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0037, CZ.1.07/2.3.00/20.0189
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P501/12/G090
- Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0139-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!