Maintaining distances with the engineer: patterns of coexistence in plant communities beyond the patch-bare dichotomy
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 204, Issue 1, pages 140–148, October 2014
How to Cite
Pescador, D. S., Chacón-Labella, J., de la Cruz, M. and Escudero, A. (2014), Maintaining distances with the engineer: patterns of coexistence in plant communities beyond the patch-bare dichotomy. New Phytologist, 204: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/nph.12899
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: CM-S2009/AMB-1783
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CGL2012-38427
- ISLAS. Grant Number: CGL2009-13190-C03-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!