Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Plants interacting with other organisms
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 386–396, October 2014
How to Cite
Schöb, C., Callaway, R. M., Anthelme, F., Brooker, R. W., Cavieres, L. A., Kikvidze, Z., Lortie, C. J., Michalet, R., Pugnaire, F. I., Xiao, S., Cranston, B. H., García, M.-C., Hupp, N. R., Llambí, L. D., Lingua, E., Reid, A. M., Zhao, L. and Butterfield, B. J. (2014), The context dependence of beneficiary feedback effects on benefactors in plant facilitation. New Phytologist, 204: 386–396. doi: 10.1111/nph.12908
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PA00P3_136474, PZ00P3_148261
- Macaulay Land Use
- James Hutton Research Institutes
- F ICM . Grant Number: P05-002
- CONICYT. Grant Number: PFB-023
- FONDECYT. Grant Numbers: 1090389, 1103592
- Ilia State University
- University of Bordeaux
- ANR 09–STRA–09 O2LA
- CEDRE 11 EF 8/L 11
- State Key Program of the National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 31230014
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-13-0265
- Central University Special Fund. Grant Numbers: 2014-k09, 2013-101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070357, 40901019, 31000203, 31000178
- Qilian Shan Station of Glaciology and Ecological Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!