Environmental nutrient supply alters prevalence and weakens competitive interactions among coinfecting viruses
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Plants interacting with other organisms
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 424–433, October 2014
How to Cite
Lacroix, C., Seabloom, E. W. and Borer, E. T. (2014), Environmental nutrient supply alters prevalence and weakens competitive interactions among coinfecting viruses. New Phytologist, 204: 424–433. doi: 10.1111/nph.12909
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- NSF program in Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Disease. Grant Number: DEB-1015805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!