Transcriptomic and physiological characterization of the fefe mutant of melon (Cucumis melo) reveals new aspects of iron–copper crosstalk
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1128–1145, September 2014
How to Cite
Waters, B. M., McInturf, S. A. and Amundsen, K. (2014), Transcriptomic and physiological characterization of the fefe mutant of melon (Cucumis melo) reveals new aspects of iron–copper crosstalk. New Phytologist, 203: 1128–1145. doi: 10.1111/nph.12911
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- USDA-NIFA. Grant Number: 2014-67013-21658
- NCRR. Grant Numbers: 1S10RR027754-01, 5P20RR016469, RR018788-08
- National Institute for General Medical Science (NIGMS). Grant Numbers: 8P20GM103427, GM103471-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!