The Xanthomonas campestris effector protein XopDXcc8004 triggers plant disease tolerance by targeting DELLA proteins
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 204, Issue 3, pages 595–608, November 2014
How to Cite
Tan, L., Rong, W., Luo, H., Chen, Y. and He, C. (2014), The Xanthomonas campestris effector protein XopDXcc8004 triggers plant disease tolerance by targeting DELLA proteins. New Phytologist, 204: 595–608. doi: 10.1111/nph.12918
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB722206
- Department of Science and Technology of Hainan Province. Grant Number: ZDZX2013023
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!