Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Special Issue: Plants interacting with other organisms
Volume 204, Issue 2, pages 322–328, October 2014
How to Cite
Aizen, M. A., Morales, C. L., Vázquez, D. P., Garibaldi, L. A., Sáez, A. and Harder, L. D. (2014), When mutualism goes bad: density-dependent impacts of introduced bees on plant reproduction. New Phytologist, 204: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/nph.12924
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- National Research Council of Argentina. Grant Number: PIP 01623
- National Fund for Scientific and Technological Research. Grant Numbers: PICT 2007- 01300, PICT 2007-01464, PICT 2012-3015, PICT 2010-2779
- Universidad Nacional de Río Negro. Grant Number: UNRN -PI 40-B-259
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!