The cytidine deaminase signature HxE(x)nCxxC of DYW1 binds zinc and is necessary for RNA editing of ndhD-1
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1090–1095, September 2014
How to Cite
Boussardon, C., Avon, A., Kindgren, P., Bond, C. S., Challenor, M., Lurin, C. and Small, I. (2014), The cytidine deaminase signature HxE(x)nCxxC of DYW1 binds zinc and is necessary for RNA editing of ndhD-1. New Phytologist, 203: 1090–1095. doi: 10.1111/nph.12928
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2014
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence. Grant Numbers: CE0561495, CE140100008
- Australian Government International Science Linkages. Grant Numbers: FR060030, CG120098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!