The cytidine deaminase signature HxE(x)nCxxC of DYW1 binds zinc and is necessary for RNA editing of ndhD-1
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 1090–1095, September 2014
How to Cite
Boussardon, C., Avon, A., Kindgren, P., Bond, C. S., Challenor, M., Lurin, C. and Small, I. (2014), The cytidine deaminase signature HxE(x)nCxxC of DYW1 binds zinc and is necessary for RNA editing of ndhD-1. New Phytologist, 203: 1090–1095. doi: 10.1111/nph.12928
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2014
- Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence. Grant Numbers: CE0561495, CE140100008
- Australian Government International Science Linkages. Grant Numbers: FR060030, CG120098
Please note: Wiley Blackwell are not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the New Phytologist Central Office.
Fig. S1 Sequencing chromatograms showing RNA editing at the ndhD-1 site in dyw lines.
Table S1 Oligonucleotides used in this study
Table S2 Quantification of RNA editing in mutants and complemented plants