Evidence for biological denitrification inhibition (BDI) by plant secondary metabolites
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. New Phytologist © 2014 New Phytologist Trust
How to Cite
Bardon, C., Piola, F., Bellvert, F., Haichar, F. e. Z., Comte, G., Meiffren, G., Pommier, T., Puijalon, S., Tsafack, N. and Poly, F. (2014), Evidence for biological denitrification inhibition (BDI) by plant secondary metabolites. New Phytologist. doi: 10.1111/nph.12944
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2014
- French national programmr EC2CO-MicrobiEn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!