COMPARING PROACTIVE AND REACTIVE MANAGEMENT: MANAGING A TRANSBOUNDARY FISH STOCK UNDER CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 480–504, November 2013
How to Cite
LIU, X. and HEINO, M. (2013), COMPARING PROACTIVE AND REACTIVE MANAGEMENT: MANAGING A TRANSBOUNDARY FISH STOCK UNDER CHANGING ENVIRONMENT. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 480–504. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12009
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!