EVALUATING THE PROSPECTS OF BENEFIT SHARING SCHEMES IN PROTECTING MOUNTAIN GORILLAS IN CENTRAL AFRICA
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 455–479, November 2013
How to Cite
MUKANJARI, S., BEDNAR-FRIEDL, B., MUCHAPONDWA, E. and ZIKHALI, P. (2013), EVALUATING THE PROSPECTS OF BENEFIT SHARING SCHEMES IN PROTECTING MOUNTAIN GORILLAS IN CENTRAL AFRICA. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 455–479. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12010
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Economic Research Southern Africa (ERSA)
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!