We dedicate this article to Kenneth Cooke who passed away on August 25, 2007 at the age of 82.
SIR DYNAMICS WITH ECONOMICALLY DRIVEN CONTACT RATES
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 505–525, November 2013
How to Cite
MORIN, B. R., FENICHEL, E. P. and CASTILLO-CHAVEZ, C. (2013), SIR DYNAMICS WITH ECONOMICALLY DRIVEN CONTACT RATES. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 505–525. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12011
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0502349
- National Security Agency. Grant Number: H98230-06-1-0097
- Alfred T. Sloan Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1R01GM100471-01
- Office of the Provost of Arizona State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!