INFLUENCES OF AVAILABILITY ON PARAMETER ESTIMATES FROM SITE OCCUPANCY MODELS WITH APPLICATION TO SUBMERSED AQUATIC VEGETATION
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Published 2013. This aricle is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 526–545, November 2013
How to Cite
GRAY, B. R., HOLLAND, M. D., YI, F. and STARCEVICH, L. A. H. (2013), INFLUENCES OF AVAILABILITY ON PARAMETER ESTIMATES FROM SITE OCCUPANCY MODELS WITH APPLICATION TO SUBMERSED AQUATIC VEGETATION. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 526–545. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12012
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2011
- US Army Corps of Engineers’ Upper Mississippi River Restoration–Environmental Management Program's Long Term Resource Monitoring Program and EMAP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!