A METHOD FOR PREDICTING HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA) HAULOUT AND MONITORING LONG-TERM POPULATION TRENDS WITHOUT TELEMETRY
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 605–627, November 2013
How to Cite
COWLES, J. D., HENSON, S. M., HAYWARD, J. L. and CHACKO, M. W. (2013), A METHOD FOR PREDICTING HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA) HAULOUT AND MONITORING LONG-TERM POPULATION TRENDS WITHOUT TELEMETRY. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 605–627. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12015
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Andrews University faculty
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS 0314512, DMS 0613899
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!