This manuscript is a revised version of a former working paper (Kalkuhl and Edenhofer, )
MANAGING THE CLIMATE RENT: HOW CAN REGULATORS IMPLEMENT INTERTEMPORALLY EFFICIENT MITIGATION POLICIES?
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 25–60, February 2014
How to Cite
KALKUHL, M. and EDENHOFER, O. (2014), MANAGING THE CLIMATE RENT: HOW CAN REGULATORS IMPLEMENT INTERTEMPORALLY EFFICIENT MITIGATION POLICIES?. Natural Resource Modeling, 27: 25–60. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12018
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!