A RATIONALIZATION OF UPS AND DOWNS OF OIL PRICES BY SLUGGISH DEMAND, UNCERTAINTY, AND NONCONCAVITY
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 178–196, May 2014
How to Cite
WIRL, F. and CABAN, S. (2014), A RATIONALIZATION OF UPS AND DOWNS OF OIL PRICES BY SLUGGISH DEMAND, UNCERTAINTY, AND NONCONCAVITY. Natural Resource Modeling, 27: 178–196. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12025
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!