TO LEARN OR TO CHANGE: OPTIMAL R&D INVESTMENTS UNDER UNCERTAINTY IN THE CASE OF CLIMATE CHANGE
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 235–257, May 2014
How to Cite
MIAO, R. and HENNESSY, D. A. (2014), TO LEARN OR TO CHANGE: OPTIMAL R&D INVESTMENTS UNDER UNCERTAINTY IN THE CASE OF CLIMATE CHANGE. Natural Resource Modeling, 27: 235–257. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12032
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!