MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF THE DEPLETION OF ORGANIC POLLUTANTS BY BACTERIA WITH EXPLICIT DEPENDENCE ON DISSOLVED OXYGEN
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 258–273, May 2014
How to Cite
MISRA, A. K., TIWARI, P. K., GOYAL, A. and SHUKLA, J. B. (2014), MODELING AND ANALYSIS OF THE DEPLETION OF ORGANIC POLLUTANTS BY BACTERIA WITH EXPLICIT DEPENDENCE ON DISSOLVED OXYGEN. Natural Resource Modeling, 27: 258–273. doi: 10.1111/nrm.12033
- Issue online: 24 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!