Abusive Supervision and Nursing Performance
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 3–16, January-March 2013
How to Cite
Estes, B. C. (2013), Abusive Supervision and Nursing Performance. Nursing Forum, 48: 3–16. doi: 10.1111/nuf.12004
This research was conducted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy in leadership and education at the Adrian Dominican School of Education, Barry University, Miami Shores. The author is now an adjunct professor at Barry University, The Frank J. Rooney School of Adult and Continuing Education, and an independent researcher with interests in performance and performance improvement.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!