Lyn Merryfeather is a doctoral candidate in the School of Nursing at the University of Victoria in British Columbia, with a research focus on women who love and support female to male transsexual people. She identifies as a trans ally.
The Invisibility of Gender Diversity: Understanding Transgender and Transsexuality in Nursing Literature
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 110–123, April-June 2014
How to Cite
Merryfeather, L. and Bruce, A. (2014), The Invisibility of Gender Diversity: Understanding Transgender and Transsexuality in Nursing Literature. Nursing Forum, 49: 110–123. doi: 10.1111/nuf.12061
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!