2013(Post)Graduate Essay Prize Winner
Is there nursing phenomenology after Paley? Essay on rigorous reading
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Nursing in the 21st Century. Guest Editor: Dr Janet Holt
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 60–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Petrovskaya, O. (2014), Is there nursing phenomenology after Paley? Essay on rigorous reading. Nursing Philosophy, 15: 60–71. doi: 10.1111/nup.12045
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!