Affiliations: R Pawlak is with the Department of Nutrition Science, East Carolina University, North Carolina, USA. SJ Parrott is with the Department of Nutritional Sciences, School of Health Related Professions, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey, USA. S Raj is with the Department of Public Health, Food Studies and Nutrition, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, USA. D Cullum-Dugan is with Namaste Nutrition, Watertown, Massachusetts, USA. D Lucus is with the Sutter Medical Foundation, Roseville, California, USA.
How prevalent is vitamin B12 deficiency among vegetarians?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 110–117, February 2013
How to Cite
Pawlak, R., Parrott, S. J., Raj, S., Cullum-Dugan, D. and Lucus, D. (2013), How prevalent is vitamin B12 deficiency among vegetarians?. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/nure.12001
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!