Association between weight gain during pregnancy and postpartum weight retention and obesity: a bias-adjusted meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 6, pages 343–352, June 2013
How to Cite
Mannan, M., Doi, S. A. and Mamun, A. A. (2013), Association between weight gain during pregnancy and postpartum weight retention and obesity: a bias-adjusted meta-analysis. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 343–352. doi: 10.1111/nure.12034
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia. Grant Number: 519756
- University of Queensland Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.