Fatty acid consumption and the risk of osteoporotic fracture
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 9, pages 600–610, September 2013
How to Cite
McLaughlin, V., Reeves, K. W. and Bertone-Johnson, E. (2013), Fatty acid consumption and the risk of osteoporotic fracture. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 600–610. doi: 10.1111/nure.12043
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.