Ghrelin, neuropeptide Y, and other feeding-regulatory peptides active in the hippocampus: role in learning and memory
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 8, pages 541–561, August 2013
How to Cite
Beck, B. and Pourié, G. (2013), Ghrelin, neuropeptide Y, and other feeding-regulatory peptides active in the hippocampus: role in learning and memory. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 541–561. doi: 10.1111/nure.12045
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
- Institut B. Delessert
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.