Effects of chocolate on cognitive function and mood: a systematic review
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 71, Issue 10, pages 665–681, October 2013
How to Cite
Scholey, A. and Owen, L. (2013), Effects of chocolate on cognitive function and mood: a systematic review. Nutrition Reviews, 71: 665–681. doi: 10.1111/nure.12065
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Kraft Foods Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.