Effects and mechanisms of ginseng and ginsenosides on cognition
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 319–333, May 2014
How to Cite
Smith, I., Williamson, E. M., Putnam, S., Farrimond, J. and Whalley, B. J. (2014), Effects and mechanisms of ginseng and ginsenosides on cognition. Nutrition Reviews, 72: 319–333. doi: 10.1111/nure.12099
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- GSK Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!