Novel roles of holocarboxylase synthetase in gene regulation and intermediary metabolism
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 369–376, June 2014
How to Cite
Zempleni, J., Liu, D., Teixeira Camara, D. and Cordonier, E. L. (2014), Novel roles of holocarboxylase synthetase in gene regulation and intermediary metabolism. Nutrition Reviews, 72: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/nure.12103
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK063945, DK077816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.