Functional role and mechanisms of sialyllactose and other sialylated milk oligosaccharides
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 377–389, June 2014
How to Cite
ten Bruggencate, S. J., Bovee-Oudenhoven, I. M., Feitsma, A. L., van Hoffen, E. and Schoterman, M. H. (2014), Functional role and mechanisms of sialyllactose and other sialylated milk oligosaccharides. Nutrition Reviews, 72: 377–389. doi: 10.1111/nure.12106
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!