Nutrition Science Policy
Importance of government policies and other influences in transforming global diets
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 International Life Sciences Institute
Volume 72, Issue 9, pages 591–604, September 2014
How to Cite
Traill, W. B., Mazzocchi, M., Shankar, B. and Hallam, D. (2014), Importance of government policies and other influences in transforming global diets. Nutrition Reviews, 72: 591–604. doi: 10.1111/nure.12134
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!