Handedness is more than laterality: lessons from chimpanzees
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1288, The Evolution of Human Handedness pages 1–8, June 2013
How to Cite
Marchant, L. F. and McGrew, W. C. (2013), Handedness is more than laterality: lessons from chimpanzees. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1288: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12062
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!