Primate laterality and the biology and evolution of human handedness: a review and synthesis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1288, The Evolution of Human Handedness pages 70–85, June 2013
How to Cite
Fitch, W. T. and Braccini, S. N. (2013), Primate laterality and the biology and evolution of human handedness: a review and synthesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1288: 70–85. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12071
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- SOMACCA. Grant Number: #230604
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!