Nine-spined stickleback (Pungitius pungitius): an emerging model for evolutionary biology research
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1289, The Year in Evolutionary Biology pages 18–35, June 2013
How to Cite
Merilä, J. (2013), Nine-spined stickleback (Pungitius pungitius): an emerging model for evolutionary biology research. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1289: 18–35. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12089
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Academy Finland. Grant Numbers: 250435, 263722, 265211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!