Control of inflammatory heart disease by CD4+ T cells
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1285, The Year in Immunology pages 80–96, May 2013
How to Cite
Barin, J. G. and Čiháková, D. (2013), Control of inflammatory heart disease by CD4+ T cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1285: 80–96. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12134
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- The Michel Mirowski MD Foundation
- W.W. Smith Charitable Trust
- heart research. Grant Number: H1103
- The Children's Cardiomyopathy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!