Specific-gene studies of evolutionary mechanisms in an age of genome-wide surveying
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1289, The Year in Evolutionary Biology pages 1–17, June 2013
How to Cite
Watt, W. B. (2013), Specific-gene studies of evolutionary mechanisms in an age of genome-wide surveying. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1289: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12139
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 05-20315, MCB 08-46870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!