Vitamin D: a new anti-infective agent?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1317, Steroids in Neuroendocrine Immunology and Therapy of Rheumatic Diseases I pages 76–83, May 2014
How to Cite
Borella, E., Nesher, G., Israeli, E. and Shoenfeld, Y. (2014), Vitamin D: a new anti-infective agent?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1317: 76–83. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12321
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!