Challenges and prospects in genome-wide quantitative trait loci mapping of standing genetic variation in natural populations
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1320, The Year in Evolutionary Biology pages 35–57, July 2014
How to Cite
Schielzeth, H. and Husby, A. (2014), Challenges and prospects in genome-wide quantitative trait loci mapping of standing genetic variation in natural populations. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1320: 35–57. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12397
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SCHI 1188/1-1
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 214553
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!