Safety of low- to medium-dose glucocorticoid treatment in rheumatoid arthritis: myths and reality over the years
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1318, Steroids in Neuroendocrine Immunology and Therapy of Rheumatic Diseases II pages 41–49, May 2014
How to Cite
Santiago, T. and da Silva, J. A. P. (2014), Safety of low- to medium-dose glucocorticoid treatment in rheumatoid arthritis: myths and reality over the years. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1318: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12428
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!