Place attachment and community activism at the coast: The case of Ngunguru, Northland
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. New Zealand Geographer © 2013 New Zealand Geographical Society
New Zealand Geographer
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 39–51, April 2013
How to Cite
Collins, D. and Kearns, R. (2013), Place attachment and community activism at the coast: The case of Ngunguru, Northland. New Zealand Geographer, 69: 39–51. doi: 10.1111/nzg.12005
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Research Committee at the University of Auckland
- Faculty of Science at the University of Alberta
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!