Who's in and who's out? Inclusion and exclusion in Canterbury's freshwater governance
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 New Zealand Geographical Society
New Zealand Geographer
Special Issue: Freshwater Geographies
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 33–46, April 2014
How to Cite
Nissen, S. (2014), Who's in and who's out? Inclusion and exclusion in Canterbury's freshwater governance. New Zealand Geographer, 70: 33–46. doi: 10.1111/nzg.12038
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!