Previous versions of the paper were presented at seminars at the statistics unit at Hanken School of Economics and at Helsinki Center of Economic Research (HECER). The authors would like to thank seminar participants, and in particular Victoria Prowse and two anonymous referees for many valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks also to the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation for financial support under research grants W2006–0068:1, P2007–0147:1 and W2009–0079:1.
Indirect Estimation of Semiparametric Binary Choice Models*
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Department of Economics, University of Oxford and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 298–314, April 2014
How to Cite
Westerlund, J. and Hjertstrand, P. (2014), Indirect Estimation of Semiparametric Binary Choice Models. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 76: 298–314. doi: 10.1111/obes.12000
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!